Thursday, 7 May 2009

Carat Lamp

Milan Design Week ends and to the casual observer Japan was well represented in the lighting category. That's Arihiro Miyake's Carat lamp with polyhedron base.

Carat is a lamp presented at the Salone Satellite in Milan by Arihiro Miyake, who designed the extension-cable container.

Check him up, he did up good-gracious work. No compromise with functionnality. Ha.

Designer: Arihiro Miyake





I like the idea, after a period of time, going back to past entries and do a recap. I'd came to realise that as I was reading thought my previous post, it's pretty amusing to see at each stage of frame, how my thoughts were sculpture and moved. There's no bad post, or perhaps, at that point of time, the moment spur of emotions looking at individual design that enable me to do up posting. How valuable! Is that the word call "reflection?" It do me good. You should try that once in a while.

Ps// It's to you only, my dearest pal, Happy Birthday Pum! Blessing upon blessings!

Via: Dezeen

0 Comments: