Tuesday, 16 December 2008

When ring go flat

By Amt Studio- Ring A Day

Amt actually stands for Alissia Melka-Teichroew, founder and creative director of AMT Inc.

Different from others, its not those femine approach of what a ring should be, or should have. What i like was, the feeling, of its flexibility and rawness You know what, it comes with 7 ring and a piece of sand paper! A design a day? A ring a day! Whao! Me me about it!

Simply pop a pre-cut ring from a stainless steel, polish rough edges with the included sandpaper, and voilá! The sheet itself makes great wall art once all the rings have been removed, or can be worn as a necklace. Just attach a chain to the piece.












Psss// I promise I'll post more of her work the next time. She got lots more amazing work there. So this is it. I was so blown away that I need time to crawl back.

0 Comments: