Thursday, 6 November 2008

Note from e.



It just seems so right to start my day with the piece of note. Perfect!

It feels so awesome ay? I mean, allowing one feel embolden and allowing myself to be immerse in joy. Well, I am cultivating a good habit, in which, I label it as "source of encouragement." This thing came about when I realize that whenever we've got comment, be it good or bad, we just keep it within instead of showing out our appreciation.

I mean, we should just acknowledge good work, and give a pat on other shoulder whenever they deserve it. No?

We shouldn't be selfish with words of encouragement. This makes the world more amiable.

2 Comments:

/// said...

Ant--- I love your thoughts on this. Encouragement sort of makes the world go round, right? :)

itstheant said...

yea!! you are so right there! Man. I am amaze by all your drive! *Clap Clap Clap*