Saturday, 18 April 2009

I love you

Love flew over to Germany yesterday. Before that, I would always bug him into saying iloveyou to me, he on the other hand would be "hesitant" (thrifty, ha!) in saying. His idea was, declaring it every now and then, makes its a no ordinary text "no power" in the words.

Yesterday, he surprise me with a box of "i love you" postcard. He'll be away for 1 month, 40 pieces, he said it would last me while he is away. I hid in the freezer for a couple of hours before I'm back into shape again. Ha!



The link is printed on the box and I did a mere google. Hoo! Quite a range of work.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

thats so sweet (:

rena

itstheant said...

Yea, he's out to make me liquidfy. Heh!

Ant

Anonymous said...

I just saw this post... mar zi... why is your bf so sweet....

itstheant said...

Kesh is a sweetheart too isnt he? :)