Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Skin it off!

Naoto Fukasawa: Juice Skin

He's my all time packaging favourite! I've got to admit I have seen his works ages ago but my memory can't commit his name BUT not his work, cause his work deeply intact with me till now. Now that I saw his work once more, I knew I got to get his name right!

“Materials are not the mother of design,” says product designer Naoto Fukasawa. “Materials and means are the result of thinking how to create a sensuous effect.” For Haptic Fukasawa has created as series of tiny fruit juice packages, which have the feel and look of the fruit they contain. “I imagined that if the surface of the package imitated the colour and texture of the fruit skin, then the object would reproduce the feeling of the real skin.” Alongside banana, strawberry and kiwi fruit “juice skins” Naoto Fukasawa also offers a wild card “silken tofu skin” for a carton of soya milk."








Naoto Fukasawa!! How lovely his work is!

Just to be randomly random, itstheant twitter side feed reciprocal the main page upload, being the random me, keep in bay, site feed would be gear up with nice write! Come along the way!

Be nice, be good!

Via: Toxel

0 Comments: